Her professional practice is mainly focused on Corporate law and Antitrust law
In respect of Corporate law, she has broad experience in the corporate incorporation and management of the most relevant Bolivian commercial company types.
Regarding Antitrust law, she has participated on the planning and execution of trainings directed for clients in order for them to have a better understanding of the subject and to prevent them from incurring in antitrust conducts.
- Universidad Autónoma Gabriel Rene Moreno, Graduate degree in Law;
- Universidad Nur, Post-graduate degree in Corporate Law;
- Universidad de Valencia, España, Master at Law, Company and Justice. (in progress)
Admissions and memberships
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- Justice Supreme Court of Santa Cruz
- 2015 Graduated with excellence by the Universidad Autónoma Gabriel Rene Moreno for the title of Graduate degree in Law.